Spirit of Tuscany
Join us for the many treasures of Tuscany in the Spring. The landscape is picture-perfect this time of year, and fields of poppies, ancient medieval villages, lush vineyards and groves of olive trees are waiting for you.
with Brian Luke Seaward
May 25 - 31, 2014: Spirit of Tuscany with Brian Luke Seaward, internationally known expert in the fields of stress management, mind-body-spirit healing and health promotion. More details coming soon.
Pienza, located in the heart of the Orcia Valley, one of the most beautiful and pristine sites in Tuscany, in the province of Siena, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its rugged beauty and historic value. We'll spend our week at the beautiful Tenuta Santo Pietro B&B. The B&B is an elegantly restored centuries-old villa with its own vineyards, olive groves and restaurant. There is much to see and do in this area of Tuscany, but you may not want to leave the pool at the villa with its beautiful view of the countryside and Pienza in the distance.
- 6 nights luxury accommodation with ensuite bath
- Group transfer from Florence to Pienza
- Transportation to all activities included in the week
- Breakfasts, 3 dinners, including wine
- Guided tours of the abbey Monte Oliveto Maggiore, an olive oil farm, and Siena
- Cooking class - learn to make pici, the local pasta, among other tasty Tuscan dishes
- Dr. Seaward's daily seminars on stress management, mind-body-and-spirit healing, and living a healthy lifestyle
Guests are responsible for airfare, lunches and dinners not included, trip insurance.
More details coming soon. And please see Brian Luke Seaward's personal website: www.brianlukeseaward.net