Autumn in Positano
October 10 - 17, 2015: (Due to a cancellation we have 2 rooms available in this week! Contact me for a special discount ASAP!)
New in 2016: If you have your own group of 6 people, we can accommodate your personal dates contingent on the availablility of the villa, and the 7th person stays free! The savings can be used for yourself, given as a gift, or shared among your group. A $2900 value! Reservations for the villa for 2016 have begun, so if you are interested in this, please contact me ASAP.
Sept. 24 - Oct. 1, 2016: (fully booked)
October 1 - 8, 2016: Private Group (fully booked)
Positano, the heart of the amazing Amalfi Coast. Our home for the week is an historic villa with a breathtaking view of Positano and the Mediterranean Sea. The villa has been totally renovated and furnished with a charming mixture of antiques and comfortably modern furniture. The villa has a spacious 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms..
$2900 per person, double occupancy
- Seven nights accommodation with private bath
- Breakfasts and four lunches or dinners, including wine
- Trips to the Isle of Capri, Amalfi, Ravello, and Pompeii
- Group transfer by private driver from Rome to the villa in Positano and back to Rome at the end of the week.
- Tickets to historical sites, local bus, or boat tickets on a group outing
- The involuntary weight-loss program (did we mention all the STEPS?)
- Itinerary subject to change according to the weather and wishes of the guests.
What's not included:
*Airfare, lunches and dinners eaten in restaurants not included in the tour, trip insurance.
*Your personal favorite wine during included dinners.
*A porter to carry your luggage up and down all the STEPS.
STEPS! This area of the coast is very steep and our Escape will involve a lot of walking. There are many steps, and the terrain is very hilly. The guests enjoying this type of trip the most will be fit and active in their regular lifestyle at home.
My Italian partner Roberto Crocenzi will share with us his perspective on organic and locally-grown Slow Food, his sommelier's passion for supporting small wineries of the region, and his expertise in the kitchen.
Join us for a memorable healthy Italian journey!
Click here for a link to our Positano Escape in May, 2013 and 2014: