Fall in Tuscany 2017
September 9 - 16
We'll base in Pienza, in the heart of Southern Tuscany, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This area is renowned for the beauty of its landscape, charming hill towns, its exceptional wines, historical abbeys, and sheep's milk cheese. Our home for the week is a 4 star hotel with a breathtaking view of the surrounding countryside.
$2900 per person, double occupancy
$3400 double room, used as a single
- Seven nights accommodation with private bath
- Seven breakfasts and three lunches or dinners, including wine
- Day trip to Cortona for a tour and cooking class
- Guided tour of Siena
- Winery tour and tasting
- Visit to an olive farm for the pressing and tasting of the new oil
- Visit to the abbey "born in a dream".
- Itinerary subject to change according to the weather and wishes of the guests.
What's not included:
*Airfare, lunches and dinners eaten in restaurants not included in the tour, trip insurance.
*Your personal favorite wine during included dinners, if different from what is included.
*Car rental. As we will meet in Pienza for the beginning of the tour, a car will be essential and you will want to plan your free time to drive to the hilltowns. It's very easy to drive in Tuscany. The backroads are not busy, they drive on the same side of the road as we do, and you will love having the freedom of a car. I will give you all the information you need about this.